Using this page to organize the different thoughts and beliefs regarding a WHY.
- “I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.” — Henry David Thoreau, Walden
Following the Template – To ___, so that ___
- To get ourselves “back to the garden”, so we don’t wait until it’s too late.
- To listen carefully for the tiny voices of our souls, so that we recognize that voice in others.
- To get our souls free, so that we may live a life true to who we are.
- To replace unquestioned pedestals with those of our choosing so that we can live a life true to our own dreams
- To create new sources of people power, so that we value what counts.
- To tap into the latent power of people, so that we value what counts.
To learn about my path, so that I can be aware of the choices I can make.
To be aware of the choices I can make, so that I can guide my life story.
To guide my life story, so that I can find my soul purpose.
To find my soul purpose, so that I can engage.
To engage, so that I can connect with my loved ones and our community.
To connect with my loved ones and our community, so that we thrive.
To thrive, so that we have enough to help others.
To help others, so that we become angels.